I am better at reading them than I am at blogging about them. Book 6 was Stars Collide by Janice Thompson.This book is a fun, lighthearted, entertaining book. The characters are interesting, likable and sometimes quirky. It was a great book to read just to relax after a crazy day. It is a Christian Romance book that takes place in Hollywood, which seems like an unlikely premise, but it works.
The 7th book I read was "An Unlikely Blessing" by Judy Baer. This book was also a very enjoyable read. The book is about a Pastor who takes his first church in a small town in North Dakota. The characters in this book are ones you want to know more of. This book reminds me of the Mitford series by Jan Karon. The book leaves you with many things up in the air so I am hoping that a sequel is in the works because I find myself wanting to know the answer to several unanswered questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment